Plastic engineering is a specialist, precision process encompassing the processing, design, development, and manufacture of plastics products. Here at Vaplas we have a team of skilled engineers and manufacturers of plastic engineering components, supplying to a wide range of industries and companies across the UK.
We work with our customers to design and produce components that meet exacting specifications whilst keeping costs to a minimum. Our engineers with work with your designers and process managers to advise you of the best types of plastic to meet the requirements of your product. Whether you require sterile tubing for use in medicine, pharmaceutical or food processing machines, or something that can withstand the rigours of weathering in a North Sea drilling environment, we have the experience and expertise to design and produce the right components for your project.
High Quality Plastic Engineering
At Vaplas, we believe in the economy of quality. We absolutely refuse to use anything but the best quality raw materials in our plastic engineering because our experience in manufacturing has taught us that cheap imitations are more expensive in the long run. By using the best quality plastics in our engineering process, we can help you optimise production times, reduce waste and manufacture a finished product that will meet the expectations of all your stakeholders. Your costs will be controllable, your customers will be satisfied and your company will be rightly proud of its products.
CNC Plastic Engineering
Our newly extended factory has doubled our production capacity, so whether you want a few prototypes or a regular supply of plastic engineering components, we can meet your needs. Using CNC, CADCAM and 3D modelling techniques, our engineers can create plastic components that exactly match your own designs. Alternatively, our designers can work with you to specify the materials, design and strength of the parts you need taking account of optimal costings and levels of accuracy.
Established in 1993, the company is growing constantly and developing into a prodigious supplier of quality fabrications to the biggest and best-known names in the UK.
Quality and Service in Plastic Engineering
Our success in plastic engineering is born out of our commitment to quality and service. We are one of a few companies that are able to offer the following:
- In house manufacture of all types of Thermoplastic Fabrications, PVC, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polycarbonate, Perspex and PETG.
- Tanks of all sizes for a broad spectrum of industry - Chemical, Water Processing.
- Display Cases and Modules for Exhibitions.
- Thermoplastic Air Extractors and Fabricated Fume Extractor Ducting Systems.
- Prototypes in all materials.
- Design and Installation of Pipework/Ducting systems for all types of applications on small or long-term contracts.
- Pipework Manifolds
- Vacuum Filters
- Fume Extraction
- Repairs to damaged tanks and Pipework Systems.
- Immediate response to all enquiries with guidance and site visits.
- Quality ISO9001
Get in Touch
Contact us today for all your plastic engineering requirements. You and your production team will be delighted with the quality of the product and the exceptional level of customer service you experience.
Why Choose Vaplas?
- Experts in machine guards
- Bespoke machine guards with handles, hinges and locking devises
- Up to date technology and machines
- Nationwide On-site support
- Work across a range of industries
- Support through each stage of design and manufacture
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
Need to know more or have a question about our plastic routing?
We are more than happy to help. Please contact one of our experts today to discuss your requirements.
We will talk through the options with plastic routing, feeling confident that we’ll have a solution to match your needs. You can contact us by calling 01924 220 050.